Valve Service Center Manager (Nigerian/Expatriate) Immediate Hire
TAG Energy Limited - Port Harcourt
Posted: Mar 24th, 2022Login to Apply
TAG Energy is an integrated service company offering a comprehensive range of oilfield products and support services in the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry.
1. Responsible for day to day safe and efficient running of the Valve assembly facility.
2. Responsible for customer service, reliability and dependability by providing all fields with the technical assistance they may require.
3. Provide hands on training to technical staff to ensure a competent and effective workforce.
4. Develop and implement policies and procedures for the performance of work operations.
5. Ensure that all work tools, machine, and other necessary equipment required for the performance of job are properly kept and maintained.
6. Manage the upkeep of the equipment and conduct routine checks and maintenance.
7. Ensure that the Valve Assembly facility is fully operational with all equipment are fully functioning.
8. Ensure security of all Company assets.
9. Maintain communication with contractors, clients and team.
10. Conduct periodic inspections to ensure the efficient performance of work equipment and systems
11. Maintain documentation and proper records of work operations and decisions taken.
Experience: 5-7 year(s)
|Location: Port Harcourt
Job Type: Permanent
|Salary: Commensurate with Experience